Friday, July 15, 2011

July Birchbox

I finally received my July Birchbox! Woo hoo!
Unfortunately I opened it and got rid of all the pretty packaging before taking this picture, but you get the idea :)

In my box:
  • philosophy purity made simple one step facial cleanser (haven't tried yet)
  • Zoya nail polish in 'Shay' (haven't tried yet...but I got a different Zoya nail polish in a previous Birchbox and loved the formula so I'm excited to try this one)
  • Ahava mineral hand cream (used once...smells great and kept my hands amazingly soft)
  • Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist (used once...gave an amazing shiny finish to my curled hair without looking greasy)
  • Kind almond & apricot bar (obviously haven't eaten yet!)
In case you've been living under a rock, Birchbox is a monthly service that delivers beauty directly to you to help you find products you’ll love. For just $10 a month, you’ll receive 4-5 hand-picked, deluxe beauty samples from the best brands — from the popular luxe brands you covet, to the new and niche brands you’ve yet to discover. I HIGHLY recommend this subscription service to anyone who is remotely interested in upscale makeup and beauty products!

No comments:

Post a Comment